Service Tax at 14%: Effective from 01 June 2015 there is a revision in service tax rate from existing 12.36% to 14%. This is on account of amendment in Finance act, notification no. 14/2015-Service Tax dated 19th May. The revised rate will be apply to all eProcurement services offered effective 01 June 2015.
This FAQ section answers all your questions, whether they are related to the E-Tendering or on-line participation, its benefits, applications, registration or any technical question you may have. If this section doesn't answer your questions please feel free to contact on Toll Free Number: 1-800-233-7944 or Helpdesk on +91-079-26857316 / 17 / 18
Why Digital Signature Certificate is required to participate in online Tendering?
Basic Information about Digital Signature Certificate:
Transactions using Digital Certificate provide legality under the IT Act 2000. The Digital Certificate thus issued to you can be used for you throughout the year for any number of times anywhere for ANY online authentication and trust establishment purposes.
Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) is an instrument for electronic transaction which proves vendor’s identity in virtual world i.e. on internet, Local Area Network or Wide Area Network.
DSC makes sure that all the transaction made through online system remains secure. It also maintains integrity of data submitted by vendor in online mechanism and it is legally supported by IT Act 2000 and is considered as good as physical signature by court of law.
Bidders who wish to participate in online tenders will have to procure / should have legally valid Digital Certificate as per Information Technology Act-2000 using which they can sign their electronic bids. Bidders can procure the same from any of the license certifying Authority of India or can contact (n)Code solutions- a division of GNFC Ltd, who are licensed Certifying Authority by Govt. of India.
Process for purchase of Legally valid Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)– Class - IIIB :-
The Digital Certificate can be taken from (n)Code Solutions, a Certifying Authority licensed by the CCA, Government of India.
1. Download / obtain Application form for DSC from https://www.ncodesolutions.com/PDF/Enterprise-IIb-IIIb-IIIc.pdf and take a print of the form.
2. Submit required documents with duly filled form to the nearest Local Registration Authority of (n)Code
3. (n)Code sends you an e-mail for verification which you have to reply to
4. (n)Code will send authorization codes by mail / courier to you
5. Using these codes you can download the Digital Certificate
6. This Digital Certificate can be downloaded on you PC or on the e-Token
In case bidder needs any clarification or if training is required for obtaining a DCS, they can contact:
(n)Code Solutions (A Division of GNFC)
Board : 079- 2685 7316 / 17 / 18 Ext : 325
Fax : +91- 79 -2685 4514
In case bidder need any clarification or if training required for participating in online tender, they can contact (n)Procure Support team:- (n)code Solutions-A division of GNFC Ltd.,
301, GNFC Infotower,
S.G. Road, Bodakdev,
Ahmedabad – 380054 (Gujarat)
Toll Free Number: 1-800-233-7944
Phone: 079-26854511, 26854512, 26854513 Fax: 079-26857321
What are the basic requirements to participate in any On-line tender?
Minimum Requirement for Online Tendering:-
1. Computer with Windows XP (with min. Service Pack 3) / Vista / 2003 / Win-7.0 (with full Administrative rights).
2. Internet Explorer version 7.0 or 8.0 only.
3. Legally valid class 3 Digital Signature Certificate. i.e. 2 Separate Certificates-Signing & Encryption under Indian Root CA chain.
4. High speed Internet Connection.
Steps for Vendors registration on www.nprocure.com
1. Logon to https://www.nprocure.com
2. Click on “NEW USER” link, provided on home page & fill-up the details for Step-1 & 2
3. Create own user ID and Password and fill the details ask as in step1 and step2. If any details which are not mandatory; vendor can put N.A.
STEP – 1 : Primary Contact Information
STEP – 2 : Business Details
STEP – 3 : Submit Form
4. After completion of the same, at the third page a link call ACTIVE ACCOUNT provided to vendor for map the Digital Signature Certificate. Vendor can map the certificate using the same page other wise system will automatically send a mail on email ID (Provided at the time of registration) to ACTIVE ACCOUNT.
5. Click on “ACTIVE ACCOUNT” (from presented page of step-3 Or form received mail) link. It will open a window for certificate mapping process.
6. Punch your USER ID (Created at registration process) and password.
7. Click on “Select Certificate” box. It will present Pop-up window with certificate detail. Select the certificate then click “ok”. It will ask eToken password if the certificate is in eToken.
8. System will fetch some information from your certificate and now click on “ACTIVE”
Activation of account procedure is complete.
Vendor can take part in tender which is published online on (n)Procure portal by any department, With using the same certificate, user name and password.
** NOTE: Vendors who have already created username and password for nprocure portal does not have to create it again. Same Username and Password will be useful for all the Companies / Departments / Boards and Nigams conducting eTendering through nprocure application. It is also applicable for all sub departments of respective companies / Departments / Boards and Nigams.
Click on “Clarification” icon for a particular tender for which you want to answer an e-notice
Select the Subject & Compose Message
Finally Click on “Send Message”
Save the Final Confirmation
You may view your submitted clarification (eNotice) by going into: Tenders In process >> View my Bid for applicable tender.
This FAQ section answers all your questions, whether they are related to the Digital Certificates, their usage, applications, Certifying Authorities or any technical question you may have. If this section doesn't answer your questions please feel free to contact on Toll Free Number: 1-800-233-1010 or our Helpdesk on Tel: +91-079-26857316/17/18